Healthcare Info Competitive Analysis
To provide a competitive analysis of Availity, Definitive Healthcare, Quest Analytics, and Lexis Nexis following the parameters of a previous report completed on November 23, 2019.
To begin, the previous report was reviewed to determine to the correct data points to include in this research. For each company, we will look to determine 1) provide the value proposition, 2) an overview of the company, 3) the provider solution (i.e. the business they are doing — or plan to do — with outside providers), 4) the competitive advantage, 5) revenue, 6) number of customers, 7) number of employees, 8) founding date or date since the company has been active, and 9) the target market (commercial payers, medicare advantage, etc). Additionally, consideration will be made to focus on these companies' focus on outside provider data.
- Availity "operates the largest real time information network in healthcare, connecting over a million providers, health plans and their technology partners."
- They provide internet-based health information exchange services to healthcare providers, health plans and healthcare stakeholders.
- The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.
- This private company is estimated to have between 500 and 1000 employees, likely close to 850.
- Definitive Healthcare is a provider of data and intelligence on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
- Based in Framingham, Massachusetts, the company was founded in 2011.
- Definitive is a private company estimated to have between 100 and 250 employees.
- Quest Analytics provides healthcare network analysis and reporting solutions that meet the ever-changing demands of the industry.
- This Midwestern company was founded in 2003.
- It is estimated that Quest, a private company, has between 10 and 50 employees.
- LexisNexis offers content-enabled workflow solutions in the legal, risk management, corporate, government, accounting, and academic markets.
- Founded in 1970, this private company has over 10,000 employees.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.