Frank Piller's Biography
To understand Frank Piller biography, including his background, history, interests, skills, areas of expertise, and work history.
- Frank Piller is a professor of technology and innovation management at one of Europe’s leading technology institutes, RWTH Aachen University, Germany.
- He serves in the position of Vice Dean for Strategy of the School of Business and Economics.
- Frank Piller graduated with a Ph.D. in Operations Management from the University of Wuerzburg, Germany, in 1999.
- He frequents executive educational programs and management conferences around the world due to his prowess as a speaker.
- Frank Piller is frequently quoted by leading media publications such as the New York Times, Business Week, and The Economist, among others.
- He is one of the most acclaimed experts in the areas of mass customization, open innovation and personalization, and open innovation.
- Frank is currently pursuing research on innovation interfaces to explore how organizations can increase innovation success by designing and managing better interfaces within their organization and with external actors.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.