Free Walking Tours Competitors
To identify differentiated, ownable territory in the market and understand from other competitors' experience in the free walking tours market, a competitive landscape of the global free walking tours market is needed in which each competitor's business model, offerings, positioning and SWOT is needed.
Free Walking Tours Competitive Landscape
- Cities and parks are offering free walking tours. Some examples are the city of Amsterdam and New York's Central Park Conservancy. While no pay is asked, a tip is expected.
- The Big Apple Greeter uses volunteers to provide the walking tours. The Global Greeters Network provides other such organizations across the globe that provide volunteer-led free walking tours.
- Free Walking Tours Amsterdam, Free Walking Tours Barcelona, Edinburgh Free Tours, Florence Free Tour, Athens Free Walking Tour provide free walking tours of cities.
- Guruwalk, Airotour, Free Tour, Strawberry Tours, Tours Gratis, White Umbrella Tours provide free walking tours in multiple cities globally.
- Free Tours By Foot provides "a platform for licensed, local, freelance tour guides."
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Summary of Findings
- From the initial hour of research, multiple organizations that provide free walking tours were found. It was, however, not possible to determine which of these companies are key players in the market. Therefore, it is proposed to do a competitive landscape of the companies listed above.
- The research found that not only companies but also cities are organizing free walking tours. Some organizations also use volunteers to guide free walking tours. The research also found that platforms that list free walking tours in multiple cities.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.