Fresh/Refrigerated Meals and Side Dishes Market
To understand the fresh/refrigerated meals and side dishes market by obtaining information on consumer behaviors (for instance, why consumers buy this category, consumer needs, and pain points) and recommended improvement areas for brands. This research should cover North America, with a United States focus.
- According to the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), one of the reasons why consumers often waste food include the fears/concerns regarding food safety.
- This fear is caused by a misunderstanding of the actual meaning of food product dating,
as well as the uncertainty surrounding the storage of perishable foods.
- Merchandise Warehouse reveals that consumer demand for refrigerated and frozen food has increased after several years of low sales.
- Millennials are currently responsible for the changes in the frozen food industry.
- An increasing number of consumers are beginning to demand the delivery of fresh meals to their doors.
- Research and Markets projects that frozen foods sales in the United between 2016 and 2021 will decrease at a CAGR of -1.2%.
- This decrease reflects a drop from more than $22 billion to about $21 billion "for the four key frozen food categories: Frozen Dinners/Entrées; Frozen Pizzas; Frozen Side Dishes; and Frozen Appetizers/Snacks."
PROPRIETARY RESEARCH AVAILABLE
We found some proprietary research from one of our data partners which may be helpful:
Frozen Foods in the U.S.: Hot Meals, Sides, and Snacks, 6th Edition (Packaged Facts, $3,995 | Sections starting at $74.75)
If you'd like us to purchase this report on your behalf, just let us know!
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.