US frozen drinks
To understand what is growing and trending in the US frozen drinks market, as well as to have a demographic overview of the consumers of this market - particularly regarding ethnicity.
- Globally, the slushie machine market is concentrated among a few companies.
- Frozen carbonated drinks are highly profitable, as they contain 40% water, 50% CO2 and 10% syrup. Profits are typically around 70%.
- Trends for frozen drinks typically revolve around the kinds of flavors that people are consuming and trying. For example, last year, one company created a slushie machine that can convert beer and cocktails into frozen drinks.
- According to CSP, interest in sour and fermented drinks is "skyrocketing." This includes kombucha, shrubs, switchels and other drinking vinegars, as well as pickle juice. Frozen yoghurts, seen as a healthier option, are expected to grow in popularity.
- Consumers are increasingly ordering iced coffees and slushies in restaurants. Texture choices are also on offer - from thinner and icy to thick and indulgent.
Market Products and Focus
- Our initial research shows that there is little pre-compiled information on the frozen beverage market - most reports are either on beverages generally or on frozen foods.
- Most industry information is about frozen beverage machines. And perhaps because it is niche, general market information about slushie machines tends to be global.
- Another key segement within frozen beverages is frozen beverage programs. Such programs include the equipment, and maintenance or training.
- Europe and North America are the key regions in the global slushi machine market.
- Frozen drink mixes, sold to consumers, exist, but are not very popular. The top items by average review on Amazon, for example, are the Wine-A-Rita Mix It Up Frozen Wine Drinks, with just 13 reviews, and Cool Breeze Beverages [Pick Your Three Flavors] Margarita Frozen Drink Machine Granita Slush Mix / Slushie Mix, with just 3 reviews.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
You need to be the project owner to select a next research path.