Dunkin Donuts Company Profile
To obtain the full company profile for Dunkin Donuts, including its history, financial information, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats, competitors, and marketing strategy to determine the company's business strategy in the US.
- Dunkin Donuts is a chain of coffee and baked goods restaurants that offers more than 50 varieties of doughnuts, including premium beverages, bagels, and breakfast sandwiches.
- The company was founded in 1951 by Bill Rosenberg and signed its first franchise agreement in 1955.
- The company is owned by Dunkin Brands that has more than 130 years of experience in franchising.
- Dunkin Donuts is headquartered in Quincy, Massachusetts and holds more than 11,300 restaurants with 8,500 of them spread across 41 US states and more than 3,200 spread across 36 countries.
- The company has an estimated revenue of $1.37 billion and has registered steady growth in revenue in the past eight years, with the largest growth from 2015 to 2016, when it increased from $811 million to $1.25 billion.
- Some top Dunkin Donuts competitors include Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Inc, Starbucks Corporation, Tim Hortons, McDonald's Corporation, Caribou Coffee, Panera Bread Company, Peet's Coffee, and Au Bon Pain.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.