Company Profile: Independent Content Services (ICS)
To build Independent Content Services (ICS) company profile including active markets, revenue, core value proposition, and current clients.
Core Value Proposition
- ICS describes itself as "Original content suppliers and media revenue generators."
- "The diverse nature of our business means we can react to changing technologies and be alive to new media revenue streams, with much of what we do underpinned by a strong content base."
Brands within ICS Group
- ICS-digital LLP: Online marketing and web design.
- Clubcall: Club-by-club information service
- Sport In A Storm: "A multisport website combining extensive breaking news coverage and opinion blog posts with multimedia coverage in a number of key languages
- Before The Off: Pioneering horse racing coverage.
- Racecall: Horse racing telephone commentary service.
- EatSleepSport.com: A definitive sports website.
- betsplayer.com: Unique in-play sports gaming site.
- Cricketcall: "The long-established voice of cricket for many fans on mobile and telephone."
- Betting: Specialist betting content including previews, tips, streamed commentary and multimedia.
- Editorial: Breaking news, bespoke articles, previews, features, blogs, and analysis.
- Audio: Specialist radio, live commentary, bulletins, podcasts and more.
- Video: Engaging topical video delivered quickly and cost-effectively.
- Mobile: Tailored content to maximize smartphone experience and premium opportunities.
- Telecoms: Sports and entertainment services for publishers and integrated solutions for business.
- Marketing: Creative digital marketing services including SEO, PPC, link building and PR.
- Languages: Skilled ‘human’ translation plus editing and proofreading for all sectors.
- Reach: A network of 100M+ users across leading sports and entertainment sites.
- The company's clients operate in the betting and gaming sectors.
- The company also provides content in areas such as finance, travel, entertainment, publishing, radio, mobile industries, telephony, PR, and more.
- Some of the company's clients are Paddy Power, Opta, The Telegraph, Poker Stars, Sky Sports, Bet 365, Coral, UnionBet, BetWay, and TitanBet.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.