Future of Education Research
Obtain a list of the top education technology tools and software that are shaping the future of education.
Edtech Tools and Software
The PowerSchool Unified Classroom Tool
- Everfi provides teachers with a platform to integrate real-world education and classroom learning to empower students with the expertise needed for their future success.
- Some of the courses on Everfi's platform include "financial literacy, STEM and career readiness, social and emotional learning, health and wellness, cultural literacy," and others.
- Schools that are already using the solution include the Ascension Parish, the South-Doyle High School the Meads Mill Middle School, the Nathaniel Hawthorne Middle School, and others.
- Based on the feedback of some of the teachers who are using the platform, Everfi provided them with engaging, fun, and interactive learning topics that their students can easily remember.
- They also mentioned that they like the features of the platform such as the student performance assessment and the certificates offered.
- The platform is being used by over 50,000 teachers.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Our one hour round of research provided some of the top educational technology tools and software that are shaping the future of education. Given that there are available sources on this topic, we propose to continue with the research to provide 4-6 additional top educational technology tools and software that are shaping the future of education. We will define the top ones based on available metrics such as funding amount, awards, revenue, number of clients, and other metrics. For each tool or software identified, we will provide the name of the tool, a 1-2 sentence description of the tool, why they were chosen, 1-2 review comments, and 1-2 programs or schools that are using the tool.
We also recommend undertaking additional research to provide 2-3 trends in the education software industry. For each trend, we will indicate what the trend is, why it is a trend, and provide examples of education software providers that are manifesting this trend.