Future of Education Research
Obtain a list of software, tools, or technology that Midtown International School and Acton Academy are using.
- Acton Academy makes use of various tools to produce an innovative way of learning.
- It adopted several game-based adaptive learning tools.
- Students use the Khan Academy platform to access relevant courses.
- The students of Acton also use the NoRedInk solution to improve their grammar.
- Another tool that Acton students use is the Dreambox platform where they can practice their core skills.
- Acton also uses the Mangahigh tool. Students can practice their math competency on the platform through game playing.
- Newsela is another tool that the school is using to provide reading materials based on the student's reading level.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.