How to make money while helping people
There are many ways to make money for a living, but it feels better if you can help others at the same time. Typically, the types of jobs that help people, such as caring or nursing, need to have a college qualification or some type of specialized course together with some sort of experience. Here are some types of jobs you can do without any specific college qualification to make money and helping others.
- Facebook and Twitter, the easiest way: You can set up a Facebook page or a group, or a Twitter account, and share any deals. Deals range from used items, or new ones, to those coming from affiliate marketing, where someone purchases or signs up for a service after clicking a link.
- Affiliate marketing: This is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's marketing effort.
- Creating a Blog: Having a blog is one of the easiest ways to make money helping people. If you are passionate or have enough knowledge of some specific subject, then you can make a blog and share your knowledge or expertise to help others. Then you can monetize your blog by different strategies such as affiliate marketing, displaying advertisements, or sponsoring posts.
- Creating YouTube videos: People love to watch videos, especially where you are helping them to do something or learn something new. Ideas range from helping them how to use a product to advise about a specific subject that you master. Then, you can make money by becoming a YouTube partner and having inserted ads in your videos. If you are good, some brands may contact you and get paid for promoting their products or services.
- Creating a Course or webinar: Creating a course or webinar to help other people can be another way. Online courses and webinars are becoming more and more popular, and you can turn almost any good idea or topic into online. You can set up any amount you think your service is worth and then advertise it using your social media profiles, YouTube, or some specific platforms offering free or paid courses.
- Selling on eBay, Amazon, or Craigslist: Selling used items or even new ones on any of these platforms can be a great way to make extra cash while helping others to purchase things cheaper. You could sell your unwanted things or you can buy things to resell. Or you can make money by helping other people to sell and make a commission per sale.
- Writing in magazines: Sharing a unique story in some specialized magazines in traveling or cooking, for example, can help you to make an income while helping others to learn. Simply submit your story idea and see if they might be interested.
- There are other ways you can try around your vicinity, or not moving at all, such as babysitting, taking care of elderly, walking a neighbor's dog, or sharing a spare room, if you are lucky to have it. Just ask someone around, usually people drop those requests at local stores or might have placed some sticky notes. Due to the current Coronavirus circumstances, you could even try to write a book.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.