The goal is to find statistics on current gaming trends in the US that include streaming, downloads and sales, and social media engagement.
- The most watched gaming streams on Twitch in September have been World of Warcraft with over 106 million viewer hours, League of Legends with over 84 million viewer hours, and Fortnite with over 75 million viewer hours.
- The current top streaming games on YouTube are Grand Theft Auto V, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, and Fortnite.
- The most downloaded PS4 games this month include The Crew 2, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, and Marvel's Spider-Man.
- The most downloaded games on Nintendo Switch include Minecraft, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, and Urban Trial Playground.
- We did not find anything related to which games have been talked about most in the past month on social media.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.