Gen Z Marketing Agency Research
Create a list of creative or media agencies that conduct and regularly publish research (group panels, survey lists, custom research, etc.) focused on Gen Z. Identify each agency's name, location, report name, methodology, the frequency with which the report is released, and a link to the report.
The Center for Generational Kinetics
- Campaign Monitor is a global technology company that provides an email marketing platform.
- It publishes a report called The Ultimate Guide to Marketing to Gen Z for marketers that want to learn more about the ways Generation Z interacts with email and other digital marketing platforms.
- The report is created by surveying 300 respondents from 14 to 26 years old.
- Campaign Monitor has not published any similar reports in the past.
- Vision Critical is an SaaS company that specializes in gathering and applying customer experience data.
- The company publishes a report called The Everything Guide to Gen Z but the frequency with which they publish this report is not clear.
- YPulse, a marketing and advertising company that provides research on Gen Z and Millennials, provides quarterly reports on Gen Z, available to paid subscribers.
- The company is located in New York.
Other Regular Reports
- Mintel, the business research company, publishes several reports a year on Gen Z.
- Criteo is a commerce marketing agency that publishes reports about Gen Z about every 3 to 6 months on varying topics.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.