To identify the lead decision makers and internal or external influencers in the facility management and services space for all of the GM offices and plants, including the company's facility needs and upcoming RFP opportunities. This information will be used in arranging a meeting with the key decision makers for the expansion of housekeeping and facility maintenance services being offered in one of the locations.
- We have assumed a US focus for this research. If a global focus is desired, this will need to be communicated to us clearly in reply.
- Although we could not uncover insights into the company's facility needs or upcoming RFP opportunities, we found that GM operates 120 facilities in the US spread across various states.
- An overview of some plants and facilities can be found here.
- The company maintains one facility, a distribution center, in Nevada which is located at 6565 Echo Avenue, Reno, Nevada 89506.
- The facility's plant manager is Michael Grzybowski. His LinkedIn profile can be found here.
- Although his email address and phone number are not publicly available, we used Apollo.io, an email finder tool, which gives email@example.com as his email address.
- The facility's communications personnel is Mike Simek
, whose email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
and phone number 775-677-7401
. All other requests to the facility can be channeled through 775-677-7400.
- Darryl Brewster Sr. is the operations manager at Rancho Cucamonga, CA. His LinkedIn profile can be found here.
- Although his email address and phone number are not publicly available, we used Apollo.io, the email finder tool, which gives email@example.com as his email address.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.