Gifting Market Analysis
The goals of this research are to (1) determine the size of both the corporate and consumer gifting markets worldwide, in North America, in Europe (with mention of the U.K. specifically), and in Asia, (2) identify key players or disruptors in both the global corporate and consumer gifting markets, and (3) provide a high-level overview of both the corporate and consumer gifting markets. This research will be used for an investment pitch.
Overall Global Gifting
- The most-recent data we found about the size of the overall global gifting market was from Benzinga in August 2018, which reported said market size of $698 billion.
- The most-recent data we found about the size of the global coporate gifting market was from Forbes in 2018, which reported said market size of $125 billion.
- Through the two aforementioned data points, we can estimate that the size of the global consumer gifting market in 2018 was worth $573 billion ($698 billion - $125 billion).
- By 2021, the size of "the global gifting market for personali[z]ed gifts will be worth USD$31.63 billion."
- By 2022, the U.S. market size for personalized gifts is projected to attain a value of $3.47 billion.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.