To obtain a comprehensive overview of Mimecast which will ultimately illuminate details on the company's revenue sources, why their costs are so high, how they have grown so much, how their product is so unique, and any reasons for their success and high valuation.
MimeCast General Company Statistics
- Offers a 'proprietary cloud architecture to offer comprehensive email security, service continuity and archiving in a single subscription service.'
- Founded in 2003 by Peter Bauer and Neil Murray
- 12 office locations in North America, Europe, United Kingdom, Africa and Australia.
- More than 34,400 customers in more than 100 countries.
- Mimecast has $361.2 million in estimated revenue annually.
- 1,400+ employees worldwide
- 296 billion emails under management.
- SOC 2 Type II / ISAE 3000, HIPAA / HITECH Security Compliance Assessment Completed, ISO 27001 / 18 (Global Scope), ISO 22301 (Global Scope), ISO 27018 (Global Scope), and SEC17a-4 Attestation
- Named Ascent Winner by the GlobalTrend Awards
- Platinum MarCom Award
- Finalist in the OMMA Awards
- Won Gartner Peer Insight’s Customer Choice Distinction
- Award of Excellence from The Videographer Awards
- Platinum dotCOMM Award
- Mimecast has 7,788 monthly app downloads. The most popular apps downloaded are Mimecast Mobile, Mimecast Mobile for BlackBerry, and Mimecast Mobile for BlackBerry.
- Mimecast is ranked 6,295 among websites globally based on its 8,166,320 monthly web visitors.
MimeCast Financial Data
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.