Water Quality Industry
Provide a review of the water quality industry including the detection, testing and treatment sectors. Specifically, identify the market size, market growth, TAM, SAM, top players, and how they are being innovative in the market.
Water Quality Monitoring Market
- The global water quality monitoring market was worth USD 3.67 Billion in 2017. It is predicted to grow at a rate of 7.2% till 2025.
- Major players in the global water quality monitoring market include Danaher Corporation, Evoqua Water Technologies, General Electric Company, Horiba, Ltd., OAKTON Instruments, Pentair, Shimadzu Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Uponor, and Xylem Inc.
- North America is the largest region for this market, followed by Europe and the Asia Pacific. Main applications, listed in order, are utilities, industrial, commercial and residential.
Water Treatment Market
- The global water treatment market was valued at 4,950 million US-Dollar in 2018, and is expected to grow at a rate of 3.5% to 2025.
- Major players in the market include Veolia, SUEZ, Xylem, Dow Water & Process Solutions, Evoqua Water Technologies, Aquatech International, Ecolab and Pentair.
- This market is seeing growth in multiple regions including the Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and the US.
PROPRIETARY RESEARCH AVAILABLE
We found some proprietary research from our data partners which may be helpful:
If you'd like us to purchase any of these reports on your behalf, just let us know!
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.