Alzheimer's Disease - Medical Specialists
To obtain a list of key Alzheimer's disease (AD) medical specialists in the United States, European Union, and Asia-Pacific (APAC).
William R. Shankle, M.S., M.D., F.A.C.P.
- Dr. William R. Shankle is a certified neurologist that specializes in the diagnosis, management, and treatment of Alzheimer’s disease and related disorders (ADRD). In 1987, Shankle co-founded the Alzheimer’s Research Center at the University of California, Irvine. He also served as the center's clinical director for 10 years.
- In 1997, he launched the Shankle Clinic, a community-based ADRD program.
- He can be reached through this contact form. Shankle can also be contacted via 949-764-6066.
- Dr. Shankle's photo can be found here.
Glenn Smith, Ph.D., ABPP
- Dr. Glenn Smith is a neuropsychologist at the Mayo Clinic, specializing in Alzheimer's disease. At the University of Florida Health, he is an Elizabeth Faulk Professor and the Chair of the Department of Clinical and Health Psychology.
- He is a board-certified clinical neuropsychologist who received a PhD in clinical psychology from the University of Nebraska in 1988. Dr. Smith has co-authored or authored over 200 original articles, 2 books, and 14 book chapters "related to cognitive aging, early detection of neurodegenerative disease, and behavioral interventions to prevent or delay dementia."
- Dr. Smith can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 352-273-6556.
- His photo can be found here.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.