Growth in Global Caffeine Market
Gather relevant data about the Global Caffeine market in order to accurately represent the market's global opportunity.
Segmentation and Other Information
- Over the next few years, major caffeinated beverage producers such as PepsiCo Inc., Nestle and Red Bull are targeting emerging markets to boost their global growth figures.
- Growth in this market has been attributed to the growing number and influence of e-commerce online conglomerates such as Natures Basket Ltd., Bakery Cart, and Amazon, who offer a variety of soft and energy drinks from different brands.
- Another reason for a rise in demand for these products is an increase in hectic lifestyles globally and, interestingly enough, increased health consciousness of customers.
- In addition to this, a few brands have made efforts to consolidate their brands worldwide with partnerships and acquisitions.
- Coca-Cola expanded its influence greatly in Nigeria with the acquisition of Chi Ltd., a fast-growing leader in beverages categories in Nigeria.
- Coca Cola also acquired Costa Coffee, a leading coffee beverage manufacturer in 2019 for $5.1billion.
- Its competitor PepsiCo acquired SodaStream, a sparkling water maker.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.