Growth in Global Caffeine Market
Gather relevant data about the Global Caffeine market in order to accurately represent the market's global opportunity.
Segmentation and Other Information
- Over the next few years, major caffeinated beverage producers such as PepsiCo Inc., Nestle and Red Bull are targeting emerging markets to boost their global growth figures.
- Growth in this market has been attributed to the growing number and influence of e-commerce online conglomerates such as Natures Basket Ltd., Bakery Cart, and Amazon, who offer a variety of soft and energy drinks from different brands.
- Another reason for a rise in demand for these products is an increase in hectic lifestyles globally and, interestingly enough, increased health consciousness of customers.
- In addition to this, a few brands have made efforts to consolidate their brands worldwide with partnerships and acquisitions.
- Coca-Cola expanded its influence greatly in Nigeria with the acquisition of Chi Ltd., a fast-growing leader in beverages categories in Nigeria.
- Coca Cola also acquired Costa Coffee, a leading coffee beverage manufacturer in 2019 for $5.1billion.
- Its competitor PepsiCo acquired SodaStream, a sparkling water maker.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We would recommend a further deep dive into each sector of the caffeine market, focusing on each of the caffeinated drinks market, the energy drinks market and the ready-to-drink tea and coffee market, focusing on both figures and trends to get a more targeted and complete view of the entire market.
Alternatively, we would recommend sizing opportunities in the global market by gathering information about the acquisitions and partnerships that have occurred in the space since 2018.