Global Dipping Sauce Market for Chips/Crisps
To identify 2-3 more recent, emerging, or future trends within the global dipping sauce market for chips/crisps.
- The sales of dips is predicted to reach $3.4 billion by 2020.
A couple of trends in the dips market are documented below.
Healthy but Bold Flavors
- The dips market has seen an increase in the consumption of new and bold flavors that are healthy at the same time. These dips are experimental in nature and tend to be vegetable-based.
- Consumers are open to try new flavors with 34% reportedly buying new flavors.
- Consumers that are looking for both health and new flavors at the same time enjoy munching on "new vegetable-based hummus flavors like Zesty Sriracha Carrot and beet hummus".
- Premium dips, specifically cream cheese and cream-cheese-based spreads, have shown a growth of 12.4% over the last 5 years.
- The dense cream cheese spread has been known to pair well with tortilla chips.
- Customers have been reported to bring cheese-based dips to parties as well.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.