Global Packaged Dip Market
To understand the ball-park market shares and product offerings for PepsiCo-Strauss Group, Kraft-Heinz, and T. Marzetti within the global packaged dips market.
During our preliminary research, we were able to provide the product offerings for PepsiCo-Strauss Group, Kraft-Heinz, and T. Marzetti within the global packaged dips market. Below is an overview of our early findings.
- The PepsiCo-Strauss Group own two brands of packed dips; Sabra and Obela.
- Sabra is the name the brand name used throughout North America, and Obela is used outside of North America.
- Sabra's products include hummus and guacamole dips.
- Sabra offers a range of hummus flavors including, but not limited to, caramelized onion, jalapeno, and lemon twist.
- Obela's products include hummus, guacamole, tzatziki, spreads, and on-the-go options.
- Obela also offers a variety of hummus flavors including, but not limited to, roasted pine nut, sweet beetroot, and savoury garlic.
- Kraft-Heinz has three brands globally that produce dips for chips. Those brands include Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Athenos, and The Good Taste Company.
- Philadelphia produces cream cheese dips that range in flavors from jalapeno cheddar, spinach artichoke, and buffalo.
- Athenos focuses on Greek food, so they produce hummus. Their flavors include, but are not limited to, artichoke garlic, roasted red pepper, and black olive.
- Lastly, the Good Taste Company, which is a brand in New Zealand, produces specialty dips as well as hummus.
- Some of their specialty dip flavors include butternut and roasted almond, avocado feta and mint, and black bean and beatroot.
- Their hummus flavors include garlic lover, sundried tomato, and Babaganoush.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
In order to provide insights regarding the market share for PepsiCo-Strauss Group, Kraft-Heinz, and T. Marzetti within the global packaged dips market, we suggest diving deeper with additional research to try to identify an estimated or ball-park market share for each of these players in the global packaged dips market. No calculations will be conducted.
We also suggest diving deeper with additional research to try to identify the 3 top-selling packaged dip products for each of the brands mentioned above: Sabra, Obela, Marzetti, Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Athenos, and The Good Taste Company. For each product, we will provide a brief overview of what is and any metrics proving it is one of the top-selling packaged dip products.