Global Packaged Dip Market
To understand the ball-park market shares and product offerings for PepsiCo-Strauss Group, Kraft-Heinz, and T. Marzetti within the global packaged dips market.
During our preliminary research, we were able to provide the product offerings for PepsiCo-Strauss Group, Kraft-Heinz, and T. Marzetti within the global packaged dips market. Below is an overview of our early findings.
- The PepsiCo-Strauss Group own two brands of packed dips; Sabra and Obela.
- Sabra is the name the brand name used throughout North America, and Obela is used outside of North America.
- Sabra's products include hummus and guacamole dips.
- Sabra offers a range of hummus flavors including, but not limited to, caramelized onion, jalapeno, and lemon twist.
- Obela's products include hummus, guacamole, tzatziki, spreads, and on-the-go options.
- Obela also offers a variety of hummus flavors including, but not limited to, roasted pine nut, sweet beetroot, and savoury garlic.
- Kraft-Heinz has three brands globally that produce dips for chips. Those brands include Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Athenos, and The Good Taste Company.
- Philadelphia produces cream cheese dips that range in flavors from jalapeno cheddar, spinach artichoke, and buffalo.
- Athenos focuses on Greek food, so they produce hummus. Their flavors include, but are not limited to, artichoke garlic, roasted red pepper, and black olive.
- Lastly, the Good Taste Company, which is a brand in New Zealand, produces specialty dips as well as hummus.
- Some of their specialty dip flavors include butternut and roasted almond, avocado feta and mint, and black bean and beatroot.
- Their hummus flavors include garlic lover, sundried tomato, and Babaganoush.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.