Fashion Retail Industry
To understand the global fashion retail industry with a focus on the United States market, including statistics of retailers by type, revenue, the total addressable market (TAM), and the demographic profile of consumers.
- According to Statista, "global retail sales of apparel and footwear reached $1.9 trillion" in 2019.
- In 2019, the US apparel market was estimated to be $368 billion.
- Digital Commerce estimates that "online apparel sales accounted for 38.6% of total U.S. apparel sales in 2019 and 100% of the growth in retail clothing sales."
- Statista estimates that sales from e-commerce for the apparel, footwear, and accessories industry to be $102.5 billion in 2019 and $110.6 billion in 2020.
Number of Stores
- According to Dun & Bradstreet, there about 95,000 clothing establishments in the United States.
- The number of women's Clothing Stores in the United States is estimated to be 34,786.
Summary of Findings
- We used this initial hour of research to assess the availability of the information and provide statistics of revenue and the number of stores.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.