To determine the total number of downloads of the TikTok app for March 2020, including statistics on the number of downloads for the UK.
- The TikTok app has been downloaded over 2 billion times worldwide by mid-March 2020, with the app being downloaded over 115 million times in March 2020 alone.
- According to data from Priori Data, the number of iOS downloads for the app in the UK amounted to 745,210 in March 2020.
- The total number of UK users in 2019 was 4.9 million but eMarketer forecasts that the number of users will reach 10 million by 2021.
- According to SensorTower, the app generated $176.9 million in revenue in 2019, representing 71% of the total revenue generated by the app since its creation.
- The company was valued at $80 billion in 2018 according to TechCrunch.
- India, China, and the US accounted for the biggest share in the app's revenue and overall number of downloads.
- In the US, the number of active users was roughly 60 million in March 2020.
- Users spend roughly 52 minutes on the app per day and open it 8 times.
- The majority of users of the app are female and belong to the Gen Z generation.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.