Global Market Size Time as a Service, TaaS
To understand the regulation-compliant time as a service market in the finance sector, including market size, growth, who/what is driving the growth, in order to inform strategy for our brand.
- The global market size for a time as a service (TaaS) is currently not available in the public domain because is an emerging paradigm.
- Traceable Time as a Service (TTaaS) provides time synchronization equivalent to microseconds, produces fully traceable timing records, and automates monitoring and maintenance.
- The emerging services of time as a service TaaS is focusing on regulatory compliance by optimizing financial appliances, immediately detecting any time failures, and preparing for audits.
- The time as a service market is driven by an increasing need for resilience and improved accuracy, as well as by regulation.
- After extensive research, Hoptroff was recognized as a global provider of time as a service - TaaS.
- Hoptroff is a private company that offers timing technology services with an estimated annual revenue of $8 million.
- Hoptroff provides time to any data center, measures, monitors, and logs the timing of automated events for financial services.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.