Growth in Liquid Packaging Market
To identify the factors that are driving the growth in demand for liquid packaging products in Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa. Insights should help to identify the end-user industries (Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa) responsible for the growth. The research should also find out the market size of the liquid packaging market in Brazil, for both flexible and rigid packaging products.
- Fast growth of population in countries, such as India, China, Pakistan, Thailand and Indonesia, combined with significant increase in per capita disposable income is driving the growth of the liquid food industry in the Asia-Pacific region.
- This growth in the size of the liquid food industry is driving the growth of the liquid packaging market in this geography.
- According to market research estimates, the region of Asia-Pacific is expected to deliver the fastest growth in the global liquid packaging cartons market over the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.
- Market research reports, that identify South America, Africa, and Asia-Pacific as regions expected to register the maximum growth in the liquid packaging industry, identify the following factors as the primary growth-drivers: increasing inclination of the population towards packaged food and drinks, preference towards carton packaged drinks over other packaging means such as glass bottles, and, consumer’s lookout for eco-friendly, recyclable solutions.
- One of the innovations that has specifically boosted the growth in this market is the introduction of aseptic cartons, made of paperboard, with thin layers of plastic and aluminum, that help to preserve food over a substantial period without generating the need to add preservatives.
- The size of the returnable transport packaging (RTP) market in Brazil is expected to increase at a CAGR of 5.6% from US$ 193.77 million in 2019 to reach US$ 292.62 million by 2025.
- One of the major factors driving growth in this market is the use of reusable plastic containers (RPC) in the food and beverage industry.
- These containers serve both the purposes of temperature control and product protection.
- These RPCs are also in demand as they reduce cost, protect quality and eliminate waste.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.