The preliminary round of research indicates that precompiled information on the global applications received by management consulting firms may not be readily available.
- The global management consulting services market is "expected to grow from $819.79 billion in 2020 to $895.46 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.2%."
- The consulting industry is segmented into: Operations Consulting, Financial Advisory, Strategy Consulting, HR Consulting, and Technology Consulting.
- Among the main global management consulting companies include: Accenture, Bain & Company, Booz Allen Hamilton, The Boston Consulting Group, Deloitte Consulting LLP, Ernst & Young Global Limited, KPMG, McKinsey, and PWC.
Insights on Applications Received by Individual Management Consulting Firms
Deloitte Consulting LLP
The annual applications for Deloitte between 2017 and 2020 were:
Summary of Findings
- In this preliminary hour of research, we were not able to find precompiled information on the number of applications that firms in the management consulting industry receive annually broken down by region and by country.
- However, we found some information on some of the main (individual) management consulting firms. We suggest continuing with the research to provide the number of global applications for the top 10 firms identified in this first hour for 2017-2020, as sampled with Deloitte, as an indicative assumption of the number of global applications to management consulting firms. This information will be presented in the attached spreadsheet. If information on any of the already identified companies is not publicly available, we will substitute with another firm that is also considered "top" and give a justification for choosing it.