Global Travel Itinerary
A list of places to go where one can learn a lot and meet people, as well as, things to do in these places.
- In general, traveling abroad teaches people a lot of about life. Traveling alone, particularly, helps you get out of your comfort zone and meet unforgettable people.
- A survey by InterNations revealed that Portugal is the world's friendliest place to visit. The country has welcoming citizens who "look out for everyone." It is not only known for its friendly people. Portugal has some some of the best outdoor views in Europe making it a perfect destination for adventurers and nature lovers.
- Located in Northern Portugal, Peneda-Gerês National Park is perfect for hiking. Its waterfalls and natural pools can take anyone's mind off work. It is one of the best places for activities like cycling, surfing, skydiving, snorkeling, hiking, hot-air ballooning, kayaking, and diving. Cities like Porto and Lisbon are some of the most visited places.
- Lisbon, Portugal is also the oldest city in Western Europe. Its "prime location as a port and trading post means civilizations have occupied the city for thousands of years, with recent discoveries continuing to evidence this longstanding history." One can learn a lot about this history while also meeting friendly people in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Thailand is known as the "land of smiles" due to its welcoming nature. It also has picturesque islands and beaches that help with relaxation. Thailand is known for its fantastic food. While visiting, tourists can dabble in cooking classes and learn scuba diving, batik (an Asian artistic craft), and rock climbing.
- Thailand also teaches people a lot about being happy regardless of the circumstance. Thai people are known for being happy and nice even when they own very little.
- In Thailand, yoga and meditation is a way of life. It is a perfect activity to do for relaxation and clarity.
- It is also known as the land of Buddhists. Tourists can visit temples and learn a lot about Buddhism.
- The Grand Palace in Thailand is a "collection of intricately painted white and gold temples that offer religion and history which give you a quick burst of Thai culture in a 30-minute whip a round."
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.