Global GMAT and GRE Statistics
To identify the total number of GMAT and GRE exam takers for year 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 globally. Also, to provide the five-year forecast growth rate for both GMAT and GRE globally.
- In 2018, the total number of GMAT exam takers globally was 242,714.
- In 2017, total global GMAT exam takers were 250,761.
- In 2016, there were 260,328 people who sat for GMAT exams globally.
- In 2015, global GMAT exam takers were 248,917.
- In 2014, global GMAT exam takers were 244,280.
- The five-year (2014-2018) global growth rate of GMAT exam takers was -0.2 percent
- The global mean age of GMAT exam takers was 25.9 years (2014), 25.8 years (2015), 25.8 years (2016), 25.8 years (2017), and 25.7 years (2018).
- From 2014-2018, more men than women have taken the GMAT exam globally.
Summary of Findings
During the first hour of research, data regarding the total number of global GMAT exam takers for years 2014 through to 2018 was found. Additionally, the five-year (2014-2018) historical global growth rate was identified. Similarly, some additional statistics were provided for GMAT exam takers globally. However, the total number of GRE exam takers for years 2014-2018 was not identified.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.