18-34 YO Females Marketing Content and Social Media
To determine what marketing campaigns/content have resonated with 18-34 year-old females. To determine the top social media channels they use, how they use them, their motivations and how best to engage this demographic.
- AdWeek reported in 2017 that 40% of Millennial females identified Instagram as the best way for brands to engage them.
- A report from eMarketer also identified Facebook as the top used social network among Millennials in general in the US.
- Around 58.5 million Millennials used Facebook in 2018.
- Instagram is the second top social media among this demographic, with 43.3 million Millennial users in 2018.
- Digital Marketing reported in 2018 that 88% of users in Facebook are Millennials.
- 83% of YouTube users are Millennials.
- 77% of Facebook messenger users are Millennials.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We recommend continuing research to find 3-4 marketing campaigns/content that have resonated with 18-34 year-old females. We will focus on finding marketing content that have delivered results for this group.
Alternatively, we can also continue to gather 5-7 insights around the top social media channels 18-34 year-old females use as well as how they use them. We can also complete a separate analysis to look at this demographic's motivators split between Millennials (24 to 39 years old) and Gen Z (15 to 24 years old) as well as how best to engage them.