Government STEM Hire
To understand how government STEM pipelines can attract and retain workforce in order to develop content for a client's workshop.
How to Attract and Retain STEM Talent
- Stem candidates want to be a part of something big! They want their efforts to go toward changing the world.
- Brands need to tell their story. Their story has to fit into how their products are changing/will change the world.
- They would also like to know how they play a part in this big picture.
- Transparency enhances retention.
- This is achieved when employees can trust their management as well as their senior leadership.
- There should be an intentional effort to be transparent around the STEM employees' priorities and initiatives.
- It pays off to hire outside the box.
- Additionally, investing in current employees shows candidates that this is a great place for growth.
- Statistics show that 74% of employees are willing to retrain or learn a new skill to keep themselves employable.
- Personalized learning paths that incorporate e-learning that is accessible on mobile devices is a great way to train or retrain employees.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.