Graduate School Scholarships for Single Moms
To find graduate school scholarships for single mothers to inform the choice of going back to school after the Covid-19 pandemic is over. The awards should fund graduate programs in sustainability, psychology, consciousness studies, climate change, or real estate.
Some scholarship programs for single mothers include;
ANSWER Scholarship Endowment
- This scholarship provides financial aid to single mothers aged 25 years and above, raising school-age children and are seeking to have a four-year undergraduate degree. The degree could be in any field of choice.
- The scholarship award amount varies, with the minimum being $4,000. The minimum award for a nursing degree or a CPCC's Health Careers Program is $2,000.
- The scholarship applicants must be a nontraditional female and must be the primary caregiver to at least one child.
- The children can be natural-born or adopted, and they must be living with the applicant.
- Applicant must be a United States citizen and a legal resident of Cabarrus, Iredell, Mecklenburg, Gaston, Union in North Carolina, Lincoln, Lancaster, York in South Carolina.
- The application deadline is 03/06/2021.
- The address is Qiana Austin, 220 North Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28202, and the contact email is email@example.com.
LouEllen Dabbs Scholarship
- This scholarship is for single parents interested in pursuing careers in business, banking, or finance. To qualify, the students should be enrolled in business administration or banking, have a minimum of 2.35 GPA and be single parents.
- The scholarship award amount is $750, and the application deadline is 25TH March 2021.
- The contact address is 303 Homestead Ave., Holyoke, MA 01040, and the phone number is 413-538-7000.
Single Parents Alliance of America Scholarship
Curiel & Runion Single Mother Scholarship
- Each year two people get awarded the Curiel & Runion Single Mother Scholarship. The scholarship amount awarded is $1,000 for each person.
- The applicant must be a single mother returning to school and must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- To be considered, one must write an essay with 500 words or more highlighting the advantages of going back to school after motherhood. The article should explain in detail the experiences the applicant faced as a mother and how they will help them as a student.
- The scholarship can be used for tuition, books, or any school-related expense.
From the initial one-hour research, we were able to identify some scholarship programs available for single mothers, as provided above.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.