To understand Gregory's professional background and to know more about his work experience in the field of marketing, this research will be used for a client meeting with Gregory.
Our first round of research unveiled the following information about Gregory Doria:
Summary of the Linkedin Page
- Gregory has been working at Lincoln Electric for about two years and ten months now; he has served as the director of global industry segments. He is also the vice president of marketing at the company.
- His educational background includes a bachelor's degree from Western University in English and an MBA from the University of Phoenix - Calgary Campus.
- He took his Ontario Secondary School Diploma from Brebeuf College School. He was also a part of the student council, Jr. Band, Sr. Band. He played Rugby during his school days, and he was also the class valedictorian.
- Gregory Doria is an author at The Fabricator, and he writes about aluminum fillers, metal, and fabricating industries. His articles on the portal included a how-to guide about choosing the right kind of aluminum filler alloys.
- Doria also presented at the American Welding Society (AWS) 15th Annual Aluminum Welding Conference; his topic was concerned with the Metal Preparation for Aluminum Welding. He also "spoke on the importance of proper weld preparations – one of the key steps in producing good quality welded joints – to avoid weld discontinuities in aluminum welding."
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.