Direct Mail Grocery Circulars: The Major Players
To identify the top companies that mail local grocery circulars across the U.S. This research will help with advertising in circulars nationally.
An Overview Of The Market
- According to a Nielsen study, 80% of U.S. households use printed advertising circulars more than they do any digital sources of information, when making grocery purchasing decisions.
- Based on an older study published by RetailMeNot, coupons continue to be a key part of the grocery shopping experience, since 96% of all consumers still use coupons.
of the U.S. consumers use printed store circulars to decide where to shop, according to Valassis 2K19 Intelligence Report
Valassis — RetailMeNot Everyday Direct Mail
- RetailMeNot Everyday Direct Mail has a weekly audience of 117 million households in the U.S.
- Every week, RetailMeNot Everyday Direct Mail delivers grocery circulars to subscribers.
- The direct mail inserts are targeted to specific neighborhoods around the area within which the store is in. There is also the possibility to be customized for the local audience.
- Donnelly Distribution was founded by Richard Donnelly in 1976
- The company through its products is reaching 900,000 U.S. households every week.
- Donnelly’s primary service area is the Philadelphia DMA (designated market area), covering the county/city of Philadelphia, Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware, and Chester Counties in Pennsylvania and Burlington, Camden and Gloucester counties in Southern New Jersey and northern Delaware.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.