Our research on the supplements segment within the global caffeine industry was unable to find any specific numerical data regarding market size and growth that was publicly available. However, our research did reveal insights on global market growth, drivers, restraints, leaders, and top manufacturers. Here are key pieces of information we found:
Global Caffeine Industry: Supplements
- Anhydrous caffeine is becoming more popular as a supplement for weight loss and improved athletic performance.
- Anhydrous caffeine pills and gums are also consumed by working adults to boost energy and develop better concentration levels.
- Another market driver for the caffeine supplements market is an increasing consumer preference for natural cosmetic products, and anhydrous caffeine is expected to serve as a suitable option to manufacture these products.
- The increasing demand for anhydrous caffeine from manufacturers of dietary supplements, functional food, and the pharmaceutical industry is anticipated to boost global market growth for anhydrous caffeine supplements.
- A key restraint for the anhydrous caffeine supplements market is the lack of awareness about the dosage that can have harmful side effects and even be lethal. Educational marketing and advertising campaigns are expected to play a very important role for increasing awareness about the optimal use of anhydrous caffeine, which will help increase its demand for various applications.
- Global market leaders have adopted efficient strategies to increase their presence and market shares in the global anhydrous caffeine supplements market, and key players are investing in strategic expansion of their manufacturing facilities.
- Aarti Industries, a leading caffeine manufacturer from India, expanded its production capacity and almost doubled its production of caffeine.
- Other top key manufacturers in the global anhydrous caffeine supplements market are: CSPC, BASF, Shandong Xinhua, Kudos Chemie Limited, Aarti Healthcare, Zhongan Pharmaceutical, Jilin Shulan, and Youhua Pharmaceutical.