Package Delivery Industry
To identify statistics and data regarding the growth of the package delivery industry.
- The volume of parcels delivered globally increased by 10.8% between 2017 and 2018, resulting in a total of 87 million parcels delivered world-wide in 2018.
- Parcel delivery volume is expected to total 200 billion packages world-wide in 2025. Using a CAGR calculator, it was determined that this represents 12.63% annual growth.
- Revenue generated by the global parcel industry in 2018 was $380 billion, an increase of 11.8% over 2017 revenues, which were $340 billion.
- A major driver of this growth is e-commerce, which accounted for 13% of retail purchases in 2019 and is expected to make up 20% of retail purchase by 2025.
PROPRIETARY RESEARCH AVAILABLE
- Courier, Express, and Parcel Market by Customer Type and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2019-2023 (Technavio, $2,500)
- Alternately, portions of this report can be purchased at a lower cost. For example, the executive summary of this report can be purchased for $345, the market landscape section can be purchased for $693.42 and the market sizing section can be purchased for $652.12.
If you'd like us to purchase this report on your behalf, just let us know!
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.