Global Tablet Market - Growth Trajectory
To determine the growth pattern of the tablet market. as well as its usage, to know if the market is worth investing in.
Global Tablet Market
- According to a report by Zion Market Research, the global tablet market size was $3.5 billion in 2017.
- The tablet market will become $4.5 billion in 2024 at a CAGR of 3.7%.
- In 2015, about 13.8% of the global population had a tablet. A report by Vision Critical stated that the number of tablet users will be 1.26 billion in 2021. This population will be approximately 18.9% of the global population.
- Mordor Intelligence reported the CAGR of industrial tablets to be 6.1% from 2019 - 2025 and that the Asia Pacific will be the fastest-growing market for tablets. North America was also expected to be the largest market for industrial tablets.
- Android and iOS have the largest share in the tablet operating systems market. Between 2017 and 2018, the tablet operating system market share by platform between Android and iOS was 46.82% and 53.16% respectively. In 2019, the tablet operating system market share became 58.3%, 39%, and 2.6% for android iOS and iPadOS platforms respectively.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.