Hard Seltzer Competitive Landscape - Canada
Provide a thorough competitive landscape analysis of the hard seltzer market in Canada. Include a comprehensive list of all competitors in this space with key data points on each. Include an analysis of the brand positioning of each competitor and the packaging of each product.
Squeez'd SPLASH Spike Sparkling Water: Released to Canadian market in April 2018 by Squeez'd Beverages. Available in grapefruit, orange mango, and mixed berry. Retails for roughly $2.50/can. Social Lite Vodka Soda: Created by Aware Beverages Inc. Comes in Lime Ginger, Blood Orange, Lemon Cucumber Mint, Field Strawberry, Grapefruit, Pineapple Mango, Lemon Iced Tea, and Peach Iced Tea. Retails for roughly $2.50/can.
- Cottage Springs Vodka Soda: Created by Cottage Springs Beverage Co. Flavors include peach, watermelon, and lemon lime. Retails for $2.70/can.
- Aquarelle Vodka Soda: Created by Molson Coors. Flavors include lemon lime and passionfruit. Retails for $2.75/can.
- Blue Lobster Vodka Soda: A product of Nova Scotia Spirit Company. Only available in lemon lime flavor. Retails for $2.95/can.
- Smirnoff Vodka & Soda: Flavors include cranberry lime and berry lemon. Retails for roughly $2.60/can.
- Truly Spiked and Sparkling: Created by Moosehead Breweries. Comes in colima lime; grapefruit and pomelo; Sicilian blood orange; and lemon and yuzu. Retails for roughly $2.79/can.
- NUTRL Vodka Soda: Created by NUTRL Vodka. Flavors include lemon, grapefruit, lime, and black cherry. Retails for roughly $2.90/can.
- White Claw Hard Seltzer: Produced by Mark Anthony Brands. Flavors include black cherry, mango, lime, grapefruit, and raspberry.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.