Hard Seltzer Competitive Landscape - US
Provide a thorough competitive landscape analysis of the hard seltzer market in the USA. Include a comprehensive list of all competitors in this space with key data points on each. Include an analysis of the brand positioning of each competitor and the packaging of each product.
- High Noon Sun Sips by High Noon Spirits. Comes in grapefruit, pineapple, black cherry, and watermelon.
- White Claw Hard Seltzer: Produced by Mark Anthony Brands. Flavors include black cherry, mango, lime, grapefruit, and raspberry.
- Truly Spiked and Sparkling: Created by Moosehead Breweries. Comes in colima lime; grapefruit and pomelo; Sicilian blood orange; and lemon and yuzu. Retails for roughly $2.79/can.
- PRESS Premium Hard Seltzer. Launched in 2015. Flavors include pear chamomile, pomegranate ginger, lime lemongrass, grapefruit cardamom, and blackberry hibiscus.
- Bon & Viv Spiked Seltzer by Anheuser-Busch. Flavors include Black Cherry Rosemary, Grapefruit, Pear Elderflower, Cranberry, Clementine Hibiscus, Lemon Lime, Prickly Pear.
- Nauti Seltzer. Flavors include watermelon, black cherry, blueberry lemonade, and mixed berry. Comes in original and Extra Nauti, which has 8% alc/vol.
- Sauza Agua Fuerte by Sauza. One of the only hard seltzers on the market made with tequila. Comes in lime, grapefruit, pineapple, and mango.
- Arctic Summer by Polar Seltzer. Comes in pineapple pomelo, grapefruit, raspberry lime, and black cherry.
- Henry's Hard Sparkling Water from Blitz-Weinhard Brewing Company. Comes in blueberry lemon, pineapple, lemon lime, strawberry kiwi, passionfruit, and peach mango.
- Mighty Swell Seltzer. Comes in cherry lime, grapefruit, watermelon mint, and peach. Made in Austin, TX.
- Wild Basin Boozy Sparkling Water from Oskar Blues Brewery. Messaging on their website notes that they've donated nearly $100,000 to environmental projects. Flavors: lime, cucumber peach, black raspberry, melon basil, and lemon agave hibiscus.
- Crook & Marker Spiked & Sparkling. Comes in black cherry, tangerine, strawberry lemon, blackberry lime, grapefruit, mango, peach, coconut pineapple.
- Vive Hard Seltzer from the Braxton Brewing Company. Flavors include mango, grapefruit, lime, and dragonfruit.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.