Market Research Strategies for Healthcare Companies
To gain insights into the market research strategies for healthcare companies.
- Physician Satisfaction Research to establish better ways to communicate with physicians, discover new opportunities for their growth, and improve their work-life balance.
- Consumer Market Assessment (CMA)-which seeks to gain insights into consumers’ perceptions, ’ attitudes, and usage of an institution’s products and services.
- Employee Engagement Research to understand employees’ experiences, attitudes, and perceptions about the hospital.
- Ad Testing to “determine the most effective ad concept prior to a campaign launch and test for advertising recall among consumers post-launch. ”
- Other research strategies in the healthcare industry include;
- Branding and positioning studies
- Awareness and knowledge of product lines
- Patient satisfaction research
- Community image and awareness research
- Advertising testing and effectiveness research
- Needs assessment studies
- Research regarding new products/services
- Communications concept testing
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.