Optum Bank HSA
To provide a marketing analysis for Optum Bank HSA, Fidelity HSA, Bank of America HSA, Lively HSA, Connect Your Care HSA, and Benefit Wallet.
Otum Bank HSA
- Optum Bank is a subsidiary of UnitedHealth Group.
- While Optum's revenue was readily available through UnitedHealth's annual report, their marketing spend wasn't reported.
- However, we do know that UnitedHealth spend $366 million on advertising in 2018. How much of that was focused specifically towards HSA products and services was not specified.
- Optum Bank markets itself as an easy solution for healthcare spending, using the slogan "An easy way to save smart" for their HSA products.
- Their website focuses heavily on providing tips to customers about how to open an account and how to maximize their benefits from the service.
- They use both videos and short informative bullet points to get their message across.
- However, marketing HSAs must not be a priority of the bank since their social media profiles rarely features HSA-related material.
- Whenever they do post about HSAs, they focus on providing tips and education materials to its customers. They have also used webinars in the past to talk about HSAs.
- We were also not able to find any specific marketing campaigns that were done by the bank in relation to HSAs.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.