Healthy Habits: 20s
To understand the specific health habits someone in their 20s can start to live a long and healthy life.
ACCORDING TO EXPERTS:
- This article in the New York Times gives us insights from various experts on the activities that people in their 20s are encouraged to do in order to live a healthy life.
WEIGH YOURSELF FREQUENTLY
- Experts advise one to keep a weighing scale in the bathroom in order to keep their weight in check.
- This will assist in not loosing track of one's weight progress and to inform one's efforts.
COOK AT HOME
REDUCE SUGAR INTAKE
TOP ASIAN TIPS
DRINK GREEN TEA
- Ensure to incorporate soup into meals.
- It is healthy, has low calories, and it slightly makes one feel full before eating the heavier parts of the meal.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.