Healthy Habits: 20s
To understand the specific health habits someone in their 20s can start to live a long and healthy life.
ACCORDING TO EXPERTS:
- This article in the New York Times gives us insights from various experts on the activities that people in their 20s are encouraged to do in order to live a healthy life.
WEIGH YOURSELF FREQUENTLY
- Experts advise one to keep a weighing scale in the bathroom in order to keep their weight in check.
- This will assist in not loosing track of one's weight progress and to inform one's efforts.
COOK AT HOME
REDUCE SUGAR INTAKE
TOP ASIAN TIPS
DRINK GREEN TEA
- Ensure to incorporate soup into meals.
- It is healthy, has low calories, and it slightly makes one feel full before eating the heavier parts of the meal.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Our initial research was able to identify several articles that address healthy habits that one can begin to practice while still in their 20s. For this reason, we recommend additional research identifying 5-7 expert-backed healthy habits from sources in the US, the same research for Europe, and a third for Asia.
Alternatively, we could identify 4-5 expert-backed/socially-accepted healthy habits for those in their 20s, each from a different country across the globe.