Heat transfers market size
To determine the market size and growth of the printed heat transfers, reflective heat transfers and printed film heat transfers markets.
Printed Heat Transfers Segment
- The global printed heat transfers segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% between 2018 and 2028.
- The textile printed heat transfers segment was worth $1.7 billion in 2018. The segment represents 95% of the global printed heat transfers market.
- This means that the global printed heat transfers market was worth $1.79 billion in 2018.
- As the global decorated apparel market size was valued at $26.75 billion in 2018, the printed heat transfers market has a 6.7% share of the decorated apparel market.
- The growth of the market will mainly be driven by the rising demand for modern and heat protected fabric textures as well as heat transfer films and vinyls. The main factor that will influence the market's growth will be related to sport enthusiasts's preferences.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.