US Broadcasters Associations
To identify all the US state broadcasters associations and provide their respective website links and contact information in order to outreach the people at such organizations who hook speakers for events and educational programs.
A list of 10 US state broadcasters associations, including their website links and contact information, has been provided in the attached spreadsheet. The states for which the required information has been presented include Alabama, Arizona, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, and DC.
SUMMARY OF THE EARLY FINDINGS
- Alabama Broadcasters Association, Arizona Broadcasters Association, and Alaska Broadcasters Association are the state broadcasters associations in Alabama, Arizona, and Alaska, respectively.
- Arkansas Broadcasters Association and California Broadcasters Association are the state broadcasters associations in Arkansas and California, respectively.
- Colorado Broadcasters Association and Connecticut Broadcasters Association are the state broadcasters associations in Colorado and Connecticut, respectively.
- The MDCD Broadcasters Association stands for the Maryland DC Delaware Broadcasters Association. It is the state broadcasters association for Delaware, DC, and Maryland.
- All ten associations focus on both radio and TV.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.