Social Media Handles
To find the Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn handles of large university presses (publishers)
and associations of librarians and execs , particularly in higher education
, as well as the names of
reporters covering the higher education industry, especially in the Midwest but some national as well.
- Wayne State University Press is an unclaimed page on LinkedIn.
- Wayne State University Press became part of the WSU's library system during the fall of 2019. It is still funded separately, however.
- Wayne State University Press and the University itself are being criticized by over 60 authors and scholars over the abrupt firing of three of the Press's managers, including Editor-in-Chief Annie Martin.
- The Association of University Presses is a community of over 140 university presses located around the world.
- Eastern Michigan University Library also publishes a list of "University Presses and Scholarly Associations that Publish Texts."
Reporters Covering Higher Education
- Dawn Rhodes - the Chicago Tribune
- Dawn Rhodes is a higher education reporter, focusing on public and private institutions throughout Illinois. She also reports on higher education policy.
- Twitter handle: rhodes_dawn
- Facebook handle: Dawn Rhodes
- LinkedIn handle: dawnrhodes
- Per her Facebook page, Dawn Rhodes parted ways with the Chicago Tribune on February 7, 2020. No information on where she will be going has been provided.
- Josh Moody - US News & World Report
- Twitter handle: Josh Moody does not seem to have a Twitter profile. His work, however, is featured on the US News Twitter page and in links shared by other pages.
- Facebook handle: N/A
- LinkedIn handle: joshmoody
- Josh Moody has been covering college admissions and international education for U.S. News since 2018. Before joining U.S. News, he blogged about higher ed trends for Forbes.com and reported on K12, higher education, and other topics for The News & Advance in Lynchburg, Virginia.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.