Demographics and Psychographics of the Healthy Lifestyle Consumer
To uncover demographic and psychographic data about the healthy lifestyle consumer, focusing on demographics examples like age, income, gender, etc., and psychographics examples like hobbies, interests, motivation, purchase habits, attitudes, beliefs, and aspirations.
Healthy Lifestyle Consumer Behaviros
- Healthy lifestyle consumers are segmented into four groups - casual dieters, fitness fanatics, whole wellness body gurus, and organic consumers.
- The four groups identify with different hobbies and interests. For example, the top topics for the fitness fanatics group include workout, journey, health, and weight, while their top #hashtags on social media include #fitfam, #fitness, #motivation, and #workout.
- Research shows that Gen Z are more likely to be casual dieters, meanwhile more Baby boomers than any generation practice whole body wellness. More Millennials belong to the fitness fanatic segment.
- On average, more women 85%, versus men 15% discuss the paleo diet. Likewise, more women 70% compared to men 30% count calories. Overall, more women 69% versus men 31% discuss diet items like whole30, keto, low carbs, vegan, etc.
Attitudes of Health Lifestyle Consumers
Summary of Findings
- The first hour of research shows that demographic and psychographic data about the healthy lifestyle consumer is available in the public domain; however, it is scattered across various reports analyzing the many sub-groups that make up the whole segment. In this regard, continued research focusing on the broader segment and these sub-groups will likely unearth more psychographic and demographic data.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports addressing your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.