Lab Space in the San Francisco Bay Area
To find lab space in the San Francisco Bay area, specifically between Mountain View and Redwood City, for a startup company. Space requirements are a minimum of 500 square feet. Provide any of the following: 1) a list of spaces available for rent, 2) information about services that help startups find office space, or 3) a list of available shared spaces for hardware companies.
During this first hour of research, we limited our focus to lab rentals with between 500 and 2,500 square feet of available space. Our initial findings indicate that there are many lab rentals available between Mountain View and Redwood City, but most of them are well over 2,500 square feet in size. We expanded our search to include lab space in the general San Francisco Bay area and were able to find four available lab rentals, as well as a list of industrial coworking spaces.
- 42 Floors is a searchable database of available office and commercial rental space across California.
- A comprehensive list of coworking spaces in the San Francisco Bay Area can be found here.
- A 1,700 sq. ft. unit is available at 881-895 Hurlingame Avenue in North Fair Oaks.
- An 810 sq. ft. unit is available at 569 Clyde Avenue in Mountain View.
Bay Area Lab Spaces
- Bay Area Lab Spaces provides brokerage assistance and a searchable database of available lab rentals for companies of all sizes in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- A 2,000 sq. ft. unit is available at 150 Hill Drive (N) in Brisbane.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.