Liquid Kids Personal Care Brands
To build a list of medium-sized companies that produce liquid personal care products for children (shampoo, conditioners, body wash, face wash, lotions, sunscreens), and sell through both e-commerce and brick and mortar channels. The companies should have between $10 million and $700 million in annual revenue and serve multiple geographies. The products should be in the sizes of 6-40 oz (nothing smaller than 6). This research will be used to identify companies that would be a good fit for Aeroflexx packaging technology.
- Annual revenue: $80 million
- Products: Shampoo, conditioners, body wash, and sunscreens
- Geographies: multi-national, including "Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, and Guatemala."
Summary of Our Early Findings Relevant to The Goals
- Our recommendations are based on our findings in early research.
Proprietary Research Databases
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.