Mothers' Day Campaigns
Determine the most impactful Mothers' day campaigns within the last 5 years. The information will be used to brainstorm for a campaign on Mother's Day.
Mothers' Day Campaign
Budweiser: The Real MVP
- The Mothers' Day campaign from Budweiser in 2018 was considered as outstanding due to its elements that made it a platonic version of typical Mothers' Day advertisements.
- The campaign considered mothers as the real MVP in their children's lives.
- The campaign shows an adult man in the person of NBA All-Star Kevin Durant.
- Mr. Durant is seen honoring his mother with his MVP acceptance speech. The advertisement then features scenes showing other famous personalities with their mothers.
- The advertisement elicited laughter when Mr. Durant's mother gave a voice-over where she dispensed some motherly advice that were interspersed with basketball play scenes.
- The song "No One" by Alicia Keys was featured as Wanda Durant mentioned that she coached her son to be hardworking to attain his goals.
- She also advised Mr. Durant to gain new friends, treat others respectfully, and show his authentic self.
- The advertisement also appealed to the emotion due to the rousing music and sentimental elements.
- In iSpot.tv, the advertisement got a 97% positive sentiment rating and a 7.6 engagement rating.
Proprietary Database Search Results
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Summary of Findings:
- Our one hour of research provided an impactful Mothers' day campaigns within the last five years.
- We considered the campaign as impactful due the overall positive sentiment toward the advertisement that we found in several articles.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.