Forms of Cognitive Diversity
To understand the different forms of cognitive diversity that are never talked about in order to publish an article on Forbes.
- A large proportion of the world's population is comprised of introverts, who belong all ethnicities, age groups, genders, religions, etc. Even then, the society favors extroverts, specifically in educational and work environments, and introverts keep believing there's something wrong with them.
- "Introversion isn't a choice – experts agree that introversion/extroversion is genetic. Furthermore, research has shown there are brain-level differences between introverts and extroverts that result in real differences in how they think, process information, interact with others, and work best."
- An introvert may be a white heterosexual male but they can still face discrimination because they are an introvert.
- "The majority of the poor in the world are “working
poor”, in the rural and urban informal sectors, who work long hours and combine multiple activities but are
still unable to earn enough to meet their basic needs."
- Perceptions of “class” and socio-economic status have always permeated UK life and will continue to do so.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.