- The global paint and coatings market size is expected to reach $236.1 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 6.2%.
- The professional paint market size is approximately $8 billion.
- Sherwin-Williams has a market share of approximately 12%.
- PPG Industries has a market share of approximately 11%.
- Behr has a 30% share of the paint and coatings market and a 6% share of the professional painting market.
- Additional top companies in the paint and coatings market include Nippon Paint Holdings, BASF, and Axalta Coating Systems.
- The market size of professional painters in the US is about $37 billion.
We were unable to find much information regarding professional paint. There were plenty of statistics available regarding the paint and coatings industry in general, as well as painting contractors (i.e. individuals or painting companies), but not much for paint companies such as Behr that also do professional work.