Commercial and Fashion Photography Market
To quantify the size of the commercial and fashion photography market.
- The revenue of the United States commercial photography industry was $1.8 billion in 2018. The industry had an average annual growth of 1.9% between 2015 and 2018.
- In the photographic services market, the United States accounts for 30% of the market.
- Additionally, commercial lines of products and services represent 23.8% of the United States photography industry. On the other hand, portraits and wedding segments account for 51.7% and 8.6%, respectively.
- The global photography services market is expected to grow by $10.24 billion between 2019 and 2023 with a cumulative annual growth rate of 5% within the same period.
- These paywalled sources (here and here) may offer more insights on the commercial photography market in the United States.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.